Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays...One Day Late!

I know this is one day late, but I just read a blog from "The Singing Bird" and thought this was really a neat idea.  So here goes!






If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: "All The Weigh" so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links too so everyone has an opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Have You Ever?

1. Jumped out of an airplane? No. In fact, I have never been on a plane! And have no intention of doing so! LOL

2. Lived alone? No. After moving out of my mom's house I moved in with my best friend's family, and than on to live with my first pastor and his wife, and than back to my dad's house, and than got married! So yeah, I was a gypsy. Haha.

3. Met a celebrity? Yes, I met Brady from "Days of our Lives" and saw several Disney stars that day also...Drake from Drake and Josh, Nathan Kress from "ICarly", Mitchel Musso from "Hanna Montana, among others. Also seen and chased down Leif Garrett (my teen heartthrob) when he performed in Biloxi, MS at the Miss America Pagent years ago!

4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yes, unfortunately.

5. Had a manicure/pedicure? I never have, but really want to.

6. Gotten a hickey? Yep! That's all I'm sayin bout that! ;)

7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Yes, we've had a pet raccoon two different times, a pet alligator, a very short time! (He got ran over by a car), and of course a turtle, fish and birds.

8. Been outside of your home country? No, but really would love too, although I would be scared to get on a plane to go!

9. Kissed your best friend? Yes

10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Yes. Haven't you heard of the 3 second rule? Haha

11. Met someone online? Yes, met several really nice people on Sparkpeople and am friends with them on Facebook.

12. Been on TV? No, but I have been on the front page of a newspaper when I was in 1st grade. They were doing a story on the new 1st grade teacher and me and a little boy sitting behind me were talking and I was bashful and raised my desktop up to hide from him. I guess they thought that was cute, and thus, I was on the front page! LOL...I still have the newspaper article.

13. Had braces? No, needed them, and still do, but can't afford them.

14. Gone skinny dipping? Not that I can remember.

15. Been to the opera? No, and really don't have no intentions. I hate opera!

16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Not a policeman, but a park ranger.

17. Sung in public? Yes, in a choir and with a friend.

18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes, and now we do at Trunk and Treat.

19. Been snowed in? Not really, but it did take me 2 hours to get home from work last year when I was caught in a snow storm! It is usually a 30 min. drive home, but cars were slipping and sliding and getting stuck. It was awful! I would rather be at home when it snows like that!

20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes, very embarrassing.

21. Cheated on a test? No, but I used to let others cheat from my test when I was in school. Not that I wanted to, but they bullied me into letting them.

22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? No.

23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No, but one time my card was denied one time when I didn't realize I was that low in my account! It was embarrassing, but luckily I had a business debit card and I used that.

24. Shot a gun? Yes, maybe once or twice hunting with my brothers.

25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No,


Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment